TERMS AND CONDITIONS BONDS AND INCENTIVES

I mean

Benefit explanation

I mean

For the month of the mothers a bonus of 1,000,000 pesos will be delivered exclusively for the purchase of the rehabilitation kit at home, leaving the kit at a value of 4,800,000 shipping and professional training included.

Mechanics of the promotion

I mean

  1. To redeem the voucher, it is necessary to separate the kit with $ 800,000 value which must be consigned or transferred to the company accounts provided by our commercials.

  2. Once the transfer is done, send the support to kitsmileco@gmail.com

  3. The Rehabilitation Kit is delivered upon completion of 80% ($ 3,840,000) of the price named in the promotion and the buyer must agree to pay the remaining 20% ​​($ 960,000) within a maximum of two months after delivery, with the signature of the corresponding documentation.

  4. The rehabilitation kit will be delivered to the buyer's home, and the caregiver will be trained by a physical therapist, who will be in charge of teaching the different activities that can be done in each of the kit's positions.

  5. For every 5 kits we sell, we deliver 1 to children with low-income cerebral palsy in Colombia, who are enrolled in our waiting list.

I mean

I mean

Promotion conditions

I mean

  1. After making the first corresponding contribution to set aside the rehabilitation kit, no refunds will be made for any reason.

  2. The voucher will be valid for 4 months after being set aside in May.

  3. An exact date in the month must be defined in the case of payment in installments, to receive contributions.

  4. Contributions can be extended for a maximum of 8 months at installments of 600 thousand pesos for each month and must be paid on the dates agreed with the commercial executive.

  5. The voucher will not be delivered in cash, it can only be used to purchase the rehabilitation kit.

I mean

I mean

I mean

I mean

I mean

I mean

I mean

At KITSMILE we develop multi-functional products for children with disabilities, learn about our history HERE

Our web

Contact us

logo whatsapp.png

Mail: comercialkitsmile@gmail.com

Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm

Telephone: +57 7156330

Follow us on:

  • Facebook - Kitsmile
  • Twitter - kitsmile
  • Google+ kitsmile
  • YouTube - kitsmile
  • Instagram - kitsmile
Buy 100% secure site Armored against information theft and card cloning